Executive Administrative Assistant
• The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and delivering a high level of customer service.
• Minimum of 4 years of related executive administrative experience required. 5 or more years of executive administrative experience highly preferred. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration
· Organize and schedule meetings; coordinate activities; schedule travel itineraries.
• Coordinate Executive meetings, telephone conference calls and departmental meetings as well as meetings with external parties.
• Interact in a highly professional manner and communicate daily with executive staff, external contacts / clients as well as corporate – wide personnel.
• Answer the telephone, open and screen mail (as directed), maintain office supplies, prepare, type and proofread general correspondence and documents, organize, maintain, and file correspondence, documentation and presentations.
• Gather and sort daily deliveries, incoming and outgoing mail.
• Must possess superior written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to multitask, and work in a fast paced environment. Must have superior computer-related skills, to include proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to review and assess materials to identify potential errors.
• Ability to solve practical problems through standardized solutions. Ability to follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve routine problems.
Kimberly L. Slater-Wood
Director of Outreach
Office: 412-255-1892 | Fax: 412-255-1982 | Mobile: 412-216-3080
CONSOL Energy Center | 1001 Fifth Avenue | Pittsburgh, PA | 15219